Edinson Properties Group is Hiring
Opportunity: Edinson Properties Group is Hiring
ARE YOU LOOKING TO GROW WITH A REAL ESTATE TEAM?
Edinson Properties Group is celebrating our 15th Anniversary this year. We are excited to have achieved this milestone and proud to have served so many clients at the highest level. We are also proud to have helped build so many successful careers for our team members. We are committed to our team members’ success just as we are to our clients! We are a Team of Bilingual Real Estate Specialists in the Greater Houston Market.
Your job title: Bilingual (English & Spanish) Real Estate Agent
Where you will work: Edinson Properties Group office at Keller Williams Realty in Houston, TX across from the Galleria.
Reports to: Team Leader, Ady Salcido
Who are we looking for?
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots to offer! We need sales agents to help us service leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
Who are we NOT looking for?
This position is not a good match for someone who doesn't like to make calls, track their results or report their numbers. This position is not a good match with individuals who do not do well in a Team environment.
**Scroll to Bottom For Instructions on How To Apply**
What will you do?
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Self-motivation and drive
- Great communication and social skills
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Technology driven
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
People Contacts and Interactions (most contact is via phone & email)
- Agents– daily
- Clients – daily
- Administrative Team – daily
- Lenders/Title Co/Vendors – daily
Commission from Sales and Leasing.
- High Net-Income With limited Overhead Or Risk (income potential $40,000 - $100,000+).
- First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development.
- Full Time Bilingual (English/Spanish) Administrative Support
- Full Time Bilingual (English/Spanish) Marketing Support.
- A Solid Track Record Of Real Estate Production And Service.
- Hundreds Of Business Leads Generated, Captured And Tracked.
- Pre-Designed Marketing And Promotional Materials in English and Spanish.
- A System For Holding Open Houses And Meeting Active Buyers.
- Pre-Selected, Quality Vendor Alliances (Mortgage, Title, Etc.)
- The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Bilingual Real Estate Team.
- An Effective Fast-Start Program For Qualified Agents.
- Team Supplies, Signs, Lock Boxes, Forms And Materials.
- High Quality, Pre-Designed Buyer And Seller Packages.
- Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional.
- Teamwork, Encouragement And Support With A Family Feel.
Mission: "Building meaningful legacies"
Real estate is our passion. We love what we do and do what we love. Through this vocation, we have the ability to impact lives and help others build meaningful legacies through real estate. This allows us to always be a resource to our clients, our families, and everyone we come in touch with.
In real estate, we understand the meaning of being the source of the source. This allows our clients to trust us as a valuable resource for all aspects of their lives - not just real estate. Whether they are upsizing, downsizing, or relocating, we are able to be a wealth of knowledge for our clients and customers.
Slogan: "Local Expertise, Global Connections"
Experience matters. Our experience in Residential, Commercial, International and Property Managment in the Greater Houston Area allows us to leverage our expertise for our clients and customers. Our goal is to advise them about their most important financial asset they have or are purchasing. Our network of over 180,000 Agents in 25 Countries and Territories allows us to connect with one of our Agent Partners anywhere in the world, regardless where you are moving or relocating to.
- “God, Family, Business” – in that order.
- We put our clients first and look out for their best interests.
- We are a Team of Specialists who are results-oriented. Each team member owns their job and their results.
- We show up every day with goals and expectations and share how we won the day at the end of each working day.
- We are coachable & trainable. We are resourceful and enjoy learning more about our industry and our local market.
- We enjoy healthy competitition. We think competition is healthy amongst our team and encourage each other to reach our goals.
- We believe that having performance standards sets us apart from our competition.
- We believe that together everyone achieves more.
- We believe that we have what it takes to change our worlds.
**Instructions on How To Apply**:
NO RESUMES will be reviewed without ALL FOUR STEPS COMPLETED.
- Email your resume to Ady Salcido. Email MUST include a cover letter or it will be tossed. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a voice mail for Diana (our Executive Assistant) to let her know you sent the email. Our office number is 713-970-1032
- Send a short intro video with the email.
- Complete the pre-interview questions in your emaill:
- How do you stay organized?
- Pretend your best friend's home is for sale. Write a 5 sentence marketing description
- How would your best friend describe you? (Pick two) 1. Stable & steady 2. Outgoing & social 3. Direct and to the point 4. Very accurate
- Where Did You Hear About This Opportunity?
- Commute - Our office is in Houston across from the Galleria. Where do you live. Tell us about that commute.
- What are you currently doing to grow in your life - personal & business?